This is a story about two people from different continents brought together by the sunshine state, their faith in God, and their dorkiness and love for each other

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

         Yesterday, I went to my second job interview at Memorial Hospital 


So the top part of this blog was created on 04/05/2011. I meant to finish it but you know.. life happens. Anyways....



      I am scheduled to have my Orientation on Monday (May 9th) then, I officially start my job as the Education Assistant on Tuesday. I can't even express how excited and nervous I am. With this job, it will be more of a career because I hope to someday be a Education Director. So my goal plan is:

1)Education Assistant 

2) Nurse

3) Education Director

       With that said, I need to make it clear that my dream job really is to be a MOTHER. Especially in our world now a days, I think mothers are the best nurturers of the future generation. If children are taken care by their mothers at such a young age and are given much love and care, and are taught good manners and morals, don't you think our world would be a better place? Imagine just how rewarding that calling is---to be a mother of Zion. I suppose you can say that I love children and I plan on (hopefully if it's the Lord's will) to have a big family. So that they will always have each other to hang out with and trust. That's one thing I love about my siblings. I know I can always count on them and I want my own family, my own children to have the same experience. Ah! I just can't wait to be a mom to my future children that will look like the combination of these two human beings:
Baby Grace

Baby Brian

I didn't expect this to be a tribute to mother blog but it seems to be turning out that way. In celebration of Mother's day, it would by my honor to present you the mothers in my life.


Nancy "Mama"
  • Caring mother
  • Patient wife
  • Great cook
  • Hardworker
  • Amazing budgeter
  • Generous
  • Sincere

Doneen "Mom"
  • Mother of my future hubby
  • Soft- spoken
  • Sincere
  • Caring mother
  • Loving wife
  • Talented

And of course, my one and only Apo <3
Natividad "Apo"
  • Took care of me  (most of my childhood)
  • Super nice
  • Always thinks about others before herself
  • Religious
  • Generous
  • Loving grandmother
  • Caring




      Overall, I feel blessed to have such great women in my life to nurture me and influence me with Christ-like values. I look forward to hearing more of their stories and their wisdom as I grow older and try my hardest to be as good of a mother to my children as they have exemplify to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment