This is a story about two people from different continents brought together by the sunshine state, their faith in God, and their dorkiness and love for each other

Friday, March 4, 2011

Goldfinch

www.goldfinchboutique.com
I am in LOVE with this adorable boutique!
Besides being owned by such a rad couple, they also offer a sweet line of apparel and brands. Yesterday, I had the chance to visit the store for the very first time and I was hooked! The aura of the store was so fresh. Thanks to the girls from The Conservatorie: Floral Event and Design but we'll talk about them later.
Honestly though, I really had to resist myself from buying anything. I loved the dresses and I'm super stoke for the upcoming arrivals for their Spring/ Summer line. I loved the accessories and of course the Toms shoes. It's a pretty awesome deal when shopping can make a difference in the community. With every pair of Toms shoes purchased, Toms will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. Cool huh?
Before I left the store, I thought to myself, I could totally buy my bridesmaid gifts here! So, girls----be excited! In the meantime, here are their new arrivals and I definitely have my eyes on the White Beach Front Property Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment