This is a story about two people from different continents brought together by the sunshine state, their faith in God, and their dorkiness and love for each other

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rain or Shine E-Session

      I received a message from Sara saying that it might rain on Tuesday, which is when we have re-re-rescheduled our engagement session.
      Brian is my dreamy surfer stud (you can throw up a little, I understand) and so, he frequently checks the weather for surf reports. He says that most forecast are not necessarily trustworthy. He especially thinks it's bogus when they forecast a 50% chance of rain- it's like saying "So, we're not sure if it's going to rain or not, so we'll just put 50% just to be safe." haha
      So, I thought this would be a pretty sweet opportunity to do my research once again. Brian and I agreed to keep our scheduled session. If it rains, then we'll make the best out of it. I almost wish it would rain- it'll be a fun experience I think. Like Sara said, "Hello cute umbrella pictures" Once again, I am stoke!


  • First stop, I love this musical.








  • I couldn't make this list without The Notebook, of course.


  • Hotness.

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/08/rain-rain-come-again.html
  • Just a couple more of engagement ideas

Great Gatsby

  • Instead we can use Brian's truck for this one.

A Lot Like Love
Is this creative or what?

  •  This will probably be Brian's reaction after all these wedding stuff he has to do.

http://suigenerisevents2009.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/rain-on-your-wedding-day/

2 comments:

  1. Grace! You are so fun and creative in your ideas! It must have have taken you SO much time finding all these pictures! I bet you guys had a BLAST in your own session. That's so awesome that you're so giddy and enjoying everything so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!
    Finding the photos wasn't too bad. I think the hardest part is choosing which ones to post on my blog. I enjoyed gathering these ideas. I hope I can help someone else with these ideas.
    I love reading your updates about you and your family especially the little one. So, adorable!

    ReplyDelete